Customer Personal Info Protection Policy
Terms & Conditions
1. Information We CollectWhen you use the Getir services, certain information is collected for processes such as registering your account, providing you products/services you request and conducting payment processes.
Users provide their information to Getir when they want to place an order, convey their requests, suggestions and complaints to Getir or for other reasons. In this case, certain information of Users such as name-surname, payment information, request, suggestion and complaint information is collected.
2. Purposes of Use of InformationUser information that Getir collects is mainly used for the following purposes:
The purposes set out in this section refers to the general use of information collected about users. For detailed information about Getir’s purposes of processing customer personal data and other issues related to the processing of personal data, please review
- To provide services to users,
- To communicate with users; to conclude the requests and complaints,
- To conduct financial and accounting processes related to payments,
- To promote our services; conducting advertising and campaign processes,
- To develop/improve our products and services in accordance with user feedbacks,
- To personalize our services according to users' preferences, usage habits and interests,
- To identify and fix system problems regarding platforms we provide service; conducting information security processes,
- Measuring user experiences through identification technologies/cookies, improving the performance of the platforms we provide service.
3. Information Sharing with Third PartiesThe information you provide to Getir may be shared with third parties in order to achieve the above-mentioned purposes (for example, your information may need to be shared with service providers in order to get technical service). In this context, your information may be shared with our business partners and service providers which support us within the scope of the supply of goods/services. However, when we are asked to share your information in order to fulfill our legal obligations, your information may also be shared with authorized persons, institutions and organizations.
The information provided by the Users will not be transferred to third parties, except for the purposes specified in the texts provided to the users and when necessary to provide the service.
4. Storing and Protecting Your InformationYour information is retained for the time required by our purpose to collect information. If a special period is stipulated in the legislation for us to store your information, this period is respected. Getir takes the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the systems and databases where your information is stored against data security threats (cyberattack, hash, etc.).
The payment infrastructure is provided by MasterCard and BKM Express. Getir maintains the first six and last two digits of the credit card in its systems. In order to match the existing MasterPass and BKM Express memberships and enable the Users to use their cards as a payment tool in Getir, a membership query is made via MasterPass and BKM Express with the mobile phone number registered and if the User has a membership, the User is informed and directed to add the relevant card.
The User acknowledges that he/she is fully responsible for the security, storage and prevention of learning by third parties of the system access tools (username, password, etc.) used in order to benefit from the services offered by Getir.
5. Keeping Your Information Accurate and Up To DateIt is the User’s responsibility to keep the information provided to Getir accurate and up to date. The information requested from you must be conveyed accurately and updated if there is any change. You may update the information you share with Getir at any time by calling Getir customer service.
When you provide information to Getir on behalf of someone else, you undertake that you have the right to share this information with Getir / you are authorized to do so.
7. Changes to Application, Website and This PolicyGetir, reserves the right to change, suspend or stop all provided products and services, information, images and other items without prior notice.
Getir reserves the right to make changes and updates to this Policy. It is the User's responsibility to follow the current version of the Policy.
8. ResponsibilityGetir is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages and expenses that may occur as a result of any errors, interruptions, delays, viruses, line and/or system failures that may occur during the providing of our services electronically.
Last Update Date: 18/08/2020