Customer Personal Info Protection Policy
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. DefinitionsGetir: Getir Perakende Lojistik Anonim Şirketi.Website: Getir’s website, www.getir.com, which can be accessed through mobile and other devices with internet connection where the products/services offered by Getir to its customers may be ordered and which all intellectual and industrial property rights are owned by Getir.Customer: Person placing a product or service order using the Website.Party or Parties: Customer and/or Getir.Agreement: Pre-disclosure Form between the parties and distance sales agreement that has been prepared as per the information in the form.Product(s): service or product offered by Getir to the Customer and selected by Customer within the service areas where Getir operates.Terms: These terms and conditions in its entirety.Member Restaurant: The restaurants listed on the Website for Getiryemek services.
2. Application and Membership2.1. Customer may begin using the Website in accordance with these Terms by enter in the Website, filling out the sections required for registration, confirming the GSM number and entering its password. Current users of Getir may start ordering through the Website by entering their registered number and confirming the GSM number.
2.2. Customer accepts that all information provided while registering to the Website is complete, accurate and up-to-date at all times and in every respect. Customer may update its information at all times through the Website.
3. Use of the Website3.1. Getir performs deliveries in the areas designated by it where orders may be placed on the Website. Member Restaurant within the relevant designated area and Products are displayed to Customer once Customer selects a delivery address on the Website.
3.2. The delivery time displayed on the Website to Customer is a non-binding estimate until. Getir shall not be held responsible for failure to deliver the Product within the estimated time period.
3.3. Upon placing of the order, Product sale price, delivery fees, delivery vehicle fees and any and all other additional fees including taxes, duties and charges shall be withdrawn from the credit card or other payment method provided by the Customer.
3.4. Customer enters its credit card information into the system only once when it selects Online Payment Option, and this information is used in the orders that follow without requiring payment information to be re-entered. Payment infrastructure for the Online Payment System is provided by MasterCard. Getir only keeps the first six and last two digits of the credit card in its systems. Customer may save one or more credit card or other payment method on the Website and may enter into transactions using the selected credit card or payment method.
3.5. Customer shall select one of the tip amounts displayed in the courier scoring screen or insert a tip amount and be redirected to a payment screen in case Customer wishes to tip the courier delivering its order through the Website. Tipping is optional and based on Customer satisfaction. The tip selected by Customer will in its entirety be paid to the courier whom the Customer wishes to tip. Getir will only collect the tip as an intermediary.
3.6. By clicking “Send” button after selecting or inserting the tip amount, Customer agrees to (i) tip the courier at the selected amount and (ii) Getir to charge Customer for the selected amount from the credit card used in the relevant order over Online Payment System. Tip payment will be charged as a separate payment to the credit card used in the relevant order. Tip payment cannot be cancelled; upon clicking “Send” button Getir will collect the entire tip amount and will not be able to refund the tip thereafter.
3.7. In the event the credit card used in the Online Payment System is illegally used by a third party other than the card holder, Customer accepts that the terms of the Law on Debit Cards and Credit Cards numbered 5464 and dated 23.02.2006 and the Regulation on Debit Cards and Credit Cards published in the Official Gazette numbered26458 and dated 10.03.2007 shall be applicable.
3.8. In the event Customer loses its device used on the Website or the device gets stolen, third parties will not be able to access card information saved on the Website. However, Customer is required to notify Getir and terminate its use of the card. Third parties may otherwise be able to continue making Getir order payments through the Website. Getir cannot be held responsible in such cases.
3.9. Customer assumes full responsibility for the security and retention of the system access devices (username, password etc.) it uses for utilizing the services offered by Getir on the Website as well as restraining disclosure of the same to third parties. Customer is obliged to ensure that the credit card and other payment method information is not disclosed to third parties and that such information is not saved in the accounts used by third parties on theWebsite.
3.10. Customer is deemed to have performed its payment obligations owed to Getir upon making payments to Getir. No payment requests other than tip payment may be requested from Customer during order delivery or after delivery.
3.11. Customer will be informed in detail regarding the terms of delivery and payment in the Agreement.
3.12. Product will be delivered to the address provided by Customer while placing the order, it may not be changed after placing the order. Getir assumes no liability in the event Customer or the specified recipient is not present in the delivery address, the said persons refuse to take delivery of the Product or if the address is incorrect, and Getir will be deemed to have made full and complete performance in such event. Any and all losses arising from the Customer’s late acceptance of the delivery of the Product as well as any and all costs arising in connection with the Product being held due to Customer’s fault and/or return of the Product to Getir due to non-delivery shall be borne by the Customer. Getir may suspend performing services to those customers abusing such situation.
3.13. Customer may submit any complaints to Getir’s customer services by phone at +90 (850) 532 50 50 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
3.14. Customer utilizing the services offered by Getir agrees to use the Website in compliance with applicable laws and its intended purpose and assumes any and all legal liability that may arise in connection with any transactions and actions taken by it on the Website. Getir shall in no way be held liable whether directly or indirectly for any transaction, action and/or activity of Customer through and/or on the Website in violation of the Terms and applicable laws.
3.15. In the event Customer fails to utilize services due to technical malfunctions caused by Customer, Getir shall not be held liable for its failure to perform its obligations and no claim can be made to Getir in such respect, under any title.
3.16. Customer accepts that all orders and purchases placed on the Website are made to end users for personal use and consumption, and not intended for re-sale.
3.17. Customer accepts that no sale of tobacco products and alcoholic beverages shall be made through the Website as per the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles regarding the Sale and Presentation of Tobacco Products and Alcoholic Beverages and relevant legislation, and that it shall not submit any requests for the supply of the same through the Website.
3.18. When Customer places a food delivery order from the Member Restaurants ”, the order will be prepared by the Member Restaurant and delivered as per the delivery method selected by Customer. Receipt or invoices for the order shall be prepared by the Member Restaurant and delivered to Customer together with the order.
3.19. When Customer places an order for a Product of the Member Restaurant ,Getir acts as an intermediary only and thus shall not be held liable for the quality of the Product offered by the Member Restaurant, failure of the Member Restaurant to provide correct delivery, or for compensating any losses of Customer caused by Member Restaurant in relation to product/services offered on the Website.
3.20. Payment refund for orders placed on the Website shall only be made in the following circumstances: (i) mandatory cancellation of the order due to failure to communicate the order to the relevant restaurant or inability of the restaurant to prepare or deliver the order due to events such as excessive volume, lack of courier, power failure, accident; (ii) cancellation by Customer as approved by the Member Restaurant, if the order is not already prepared; (iii) mandatory partial or full cancellation of the order due to partial or full lack of order supply; (iv) cancellation upon approval of the relevant Member Restaurant in case of late delivery of the product ordered; (v) cancellation caused by inaccurate, damaged or defected product; or (vi) cancellation due to dissatisfaction upon approval of the Member Restaurant.
3.21. In cases where a payment refund will be made to Customer due to inaccurate or incomplete delivery of the order placed on the Website, receipt or invoice prepared by the relevant Member Restaurant and delivered to Customer in relation to the cancelled order (if any) shall be returned to Getir.
3.22. Delivery is limited to availability of Member Restaurant menus at the time of order for food orders placed on the Website. Getir may not be able to perform delivery of the Products that are unavailable in the relevant Member Restaurant. Display of the Products on the Website shall not mean such Products are available in Member Restaurant’s stock.
3.23. Getir may correct the error and perform delivery or cancel the order by notifying Customer in the event of an error in the prices or product features of Member Restaurant’s Products offered on the Website. Getir shall use necessary care for providing true and accurate information regarding the content of the products offered by the Member Restaurant on the Website; however, Getir shall not be held liable for any problems or losses that may arise due to incomplete and/or erroneous information presented by the Member Restaurant in relation to order content.
4. Termination4.1.Customer may terminate its use of the Website from its used device at all times.
4.2. Getir reserves the right to suspend Customer’s membership or remove Customer from the Website/Getir Application permanently in cases where any violation of the Terms, applicable laws or good faith/moral rules by Customer is determined.
5. Personal Data Protection5.1. Getir cares about protecting your personal data. You may click the links below to review our policies regarding your personal data:5.2.Customer accepts, declares and undertakes that the information contained in the registration form is correct; only one mobile phone number can be defined for each Customer profile created on the App and the Website; the defined mobile phone number cannot be changed; a new mobile phone number can be defined only if a new Customer profile is created on the Website/App; and Customer will be responsible for any transactions conducted with her/his registered mobile phone number.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS6.1. All rights in relation to Getir services, intellectual property rights, Getir trademarks, Getir trade images or any and all elements of the Website including but not limited to design, texts, images, html codes and other codes of Getir as well as any and all rights in rem and personal rights, trade information and know-how of Getir shall belong to Getir exclusively.
6.2. Customer may not use, copy or distribute Getir services and Getir’s work listed above for commercial purposes, and it may not engage in or prepare any work derived from such work.
6.3. Customer accepts that it shall not duplicate, copy, distribute, process any pictures, texts, visual and auditory images, video clips, files, databases, catalogs and lists owned by Getir and/or third parties available on the Website.
7. AmendmentsGetir may unilaterally amend the Terms herein at all times as it deems appropriate at its sole discretion by publishing on the Website.
8. Force MajeureGetir shall not be held liable for late or incomplete performance of any of its obligations under the Terms or for its failure to comply with any of its obligations herein in case of any events which may objectively prevent or delay its compliance with its obligations including but not limited to adverse weather conditions preventing transportation, transportation disruptions, infrastructure and internet malfunctions, fire, earthquake, flood and other natural disasters as well as extraordinary events including epidemics, turmoil, widespread violent acts, strikes or regulations by official authorities.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction9.1. The Terms herein are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Turkey.
9.2. Parties accept the jurisdiction of the consumer arbitration committee located in the registered address of Customer and Getir for any disputes arising from the Terms within the monetary limits set out under relevant legislation, and the jurisdiction of the consumer courts located in the address of the Customer and Getir for any disputes arising from the Terms outside the said monetary limits.
9.3. For disputes not related to consumer laws, İstanbul Central (Çağlayan) Courts and Execution Offices shall have jurisdiction.